I mean I don’t wanna bother or anything.
I don’t wanna ruin the fun.
Okay this is way too sad, and I just want to make sure none of my followers ever feel that way on my blog. Please, please, know you are ALWAYS WELCOME. To chat, to say hi, to whatever. ALWAYS.
This breaks my heart :( And it breaks my heart to know people feel this way. PLEASE BEAUTIFUL CUTIE PATOOS. IF YOU FEEL THIS WAY, TELL ME. TALK TO ME. LET ME LOVE YOU.
COME TO ME MY CHILDREN I HAVE ALL OF MY FUN TO SPARE
I WILL SHARE ALL OF THE FUN WITH YOU
YOU WANT A DOODLE? ASK ME FOR A DOODLE. I HAVE OODLES OF DOODLES TO SPARE
YOU WANT TO TALK? SEND ME AN ASK. I LOVE TO TALK. ITS KIND OF AN OBSESSION OF MINE.
YOU WANT A JOKE? ASK ME FOR A JOKE. I LOVE JOKES. I HAVE SO MANY GOD-AWFUL PUNS YOU WILL LOVE THEM
YOU FEELING KINDA SAD? TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. I HAVE SO MANY BUNNY GIFS TO POST FOR YOU LIKE FO REALZ
You would be surprised with how many people in your life could be going through depression at this very moment. People hide it like a paper bag over their heads out of fear of being judged, made fun of, seen as weak, or just not taken seriously. Depression should not be taken lightly, it holds us down from our purpose and potential in life. Those who tell you that it doesn’t exist have never experienced depression in their life, therefore not understanding the symptoms and how it’s something that cannot be fixed in a day! So if you think you are depressed or if you think you know someone else who is, please talk to a friend, a family member, or anyone else in your life that you trust - never overlook the possibility of seeing a doctor for more professional help!! Your feelings are real, your feelings are shared upon millions. Don’t hide it, talk to someone about it. With the right help, you can rediscover your confidence and begin life anew with our undying love and support!
We are right here!!
What’s supposed to happen
What’s happening when you don’t credit
What you’re making them do
Every artist grow by displaying their work and getting critique. But when their work is spread around without any credit to the artist, AND EVEN MAKES THE OWN ARTIST DELETE IT FROM HIS/HER SITE it lost the purpose and meaning.
A little something I drew up of when Albert is first turned on and tries to detach the cables by himself.
May or may not clean this up later.
Snow White twist where Snow White is played by a dark-skinned woman with snow white hair
- another twist: the story focuses on beauty in the context of racial prejudice
- the stepmother is white and known as the ‘fairest of them all’ but then this girl with dark skin grows to be more beautiful than her and she doesn’t understand and she doesn’t like it and she is threatened by it
- you can see where this is going
Anyone else loving this idea? Because I sure am
All these pages are 8.5x11, 300 dpi. Feel free to print it out in full size if you like physical copies
Comics and Comic Artists
Scott McCloud’s “Making Comics” (entirely done in comic format)
There are a LOT of really great scenes in How to Train Your Dragon 2 but this is the one that had the most impact on me and FOR GOOD REASON:
- It’s such a sweet and genuine song first of all.
- It’s sung, at first, by this HUGE masculine viking who spent the better part of the first movie being super cold and distant, leaving his emotions at bay. Now he’s allowing himself to open up and express his feelings and that’s totally okay woah!!
- Along with that his movements around Valka are slow and gentle, allowing her to either reciprocate or walk away. He never grabs her or tries to shove her right back into their relationship. He’s aware of how much time has passed, of her guilt, so homie’s playin it cool.
- But yeah, ultimately SHE’S the one who agrees to the dance and picks up the pace and it’s SO GOOD to see both figures treating each other with so much love and respect.
- Even better is that both parties are ADULTS, the mom and dad figures of the film series. Adults get written out or ignored so often in children’s movies, either by being dead throughout the entirety of the series OR by only showing up at key moments. Both Valka and Stoic are essential to the film, as is their relationship and Valka’s reason for leaving.
- Did I mention how sweet and genuine the song is? Damn near every romance song in a kid’s film is built up to some schmalty love anthem but HTTYD2 takes a quieter, more human approach.
This isn’t even touching on the little details Dreamworks’ adds to their facial expressions and their movements and gosh everything here works so wonderfully please watch How to Train Your Dragon 2