Grumpy Poncho Guy has come to realize that there are people watching him.
He has broken the Fourth Wall.
Other random doodles from today~
Oh my god!
Guys! Look at all this cool art!
I love your character’s design(loving the silhouette) And the dragon makes me laugh.
“This is a virtual hug, spread it to those who need it most!”
I wanted to draw a grumpy dude wearing a poncho so I drew him in the style I use for The Nobodies comic.
I quite like it.
- share all the material you can; share this article on how to make a tear gas mask or this post on the rundown of the situation in ferguson or this livestream link to the peaceful protests in ferguson
- don’t you DARE make this about yourself or how you hate when people blame “all white people” for “the actions of a few corrupt cops”
- this is not about you THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU DO YOU HEAR ME THIS IS NOT ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE
- do you fucking understand me share all the shit you can to make noise about what’s going on but THIS IS NOT YOUR TIME TO GIVE SOME LENGTHY OPINION ABOUT HOW YOU HATE COPS WHEN YOUR LIFE IS NOT LITERALLY THREATENED BY OUR RACIST CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM EVERY DAY. THIS IS NOT YOUR TIME TO “SYMPATHIZE” WITH BLACK POCS ON HOW YOU LOVE TO JUST SAY “FUCK THE POLICE” TOO. THIS IS NOT SOME CUTE TREND.
- THIS IS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH AND THIS IS ABOUT ANTI BLACK RACISM AND IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU. DO NOT SPEAK OVER ANYONE.
"And you’re white"
This should be what EVERYONE should be doing, no matter what race they are. Good god.
HAPPY WOY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
that awkward moment when deadpool is a better person than you because you would have just stole the pizza and not given a fuck
What I like about Deadpool is that he consistently gets labelled as a ‘bad’ person, because he’s clumsy, has a lot of collateral damage, is mouthy, etc.. But the thing is, at the end of the day, he’s actually an awesome human being. He always does his best to do right by people, even if he’s mislead or deceived. He’s a rape victim, and abuse victim, a cancer survivor, and refuses to hurt kids. He acts crazy (and yes, he’s quite insane as well) to cope with the incredible psychological burden he has to bear.
He’s not one dimensional, and he’s sort of what I know a lot of people would be like if they were put in his position. He’s an encrible example for humanity.
Everything you’d need to know about Hellboy’s character in two panels.
One of these things is not like the others.
#oh no #nope #nein #this was completely and utterly unnecessary #why is this #I mean #now of course I want all the rule 63ed Frollo #gaunt sharp-edged implacable Mistress of Justice #she wanted to be a martyr but Rome fell long ago—she wanted to be a mystic bride of christ but the visions never came #so instead she is this—Sophia and Justita; blind and never-stinting #her flesh mortified and her will righteous #but then #Esmerelda #dancing on the rue de la cite #the love is still terrible and twisted; the shame is still burning under Frollo’s skin however she tries to fisplace it #…but god do I want that story
It was just going to be a sketch and then my hand slipped
oh my actual god yes yes yes
It’s much more sinister and terrifying with the same female pronouns when you consider that lesbian and bisexual women have actually been burned to death by the church. It adds another chilling layer to this song.